• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ocd_cleaning_fetish

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2009
I would love to help you out - this is the time of year where these type of needs come up last minute and I am a Professional - own and operate a Cleaning Business focused solely on the home owners of vacation homes, condos in SoWal, I have cleaned as a second job for 5 years that I have lived in Florida - working most of that time with a partner but last year I got tired of taking a cut on all my work - and her business was with property management services on Okaloosa Island and Destin - much of the condos were a wreck -and I never knew what condition the last person cleaned it in left it - up to par for me is a high standard than most and started my own business last year to go with the focus of home owners who some will rent but they either vacation there themselves or if they do any renting they do not use a property manager to upcharge their clients and hire second rate cleaning crews that being underpaid will leave the home "clean at the surface glance".

I have high standards - the quality of work and time is well devoted, and appreciated above other services my clients used prior to hiring me.

I have a ton of references but if you would like to have me come by for an estimate I would rather do that in person. Most homes your size would be cleaned weekly at between $125 - and $175.

Usually I would consider a one time clean it would be hard to quote over the internet site unseen - I am usually the one who is at the loss end of the price quote because I am very OCD when it comes to getting the job done right - time being important but not as important as maintaining clients who will call on me over and over.

I have a full time professional career job, the cleaning evolved into my business last summer operating as a Sole Proprietorship. I love being busy, being on vacation from the office is nice, but on the other hand I am used to being very busy so this idle time is allowing me to do shopping - that I should stop - but love giving gifts and as much as I think I have completed my list - I still find someone who comes to mind and would rather help you out rather than finding myself shopping with the crowds, adding to the Santa list of everyone and purchasing of last minute gifts.

I have a very LARGE 3 story (6 bedrooms - 7 baths) home to clean in Grayton Beach - literally across the street from the State park dunes - its my favorite home but will take a minimum of 6 hours, and will plan to be there this afternoon into the night, the owners are a wealthy family who will be in for the holidays, they do not rent the home but visit often that I am cleaning it monthly all year.

I also have a client who owns visits, and rents to friends and family (not the general public) as their personal vacation rental co-op in Blue Mountain Beach - 3 stories - 4 bedrooms - 3 baths. I clean it weekly usually this month has slowed but between dec and january they will have me twice instead of the summers where I am there every week following a departure and next arrival.

I also have 3 condos, in the same complex in Seagrove, one owner of 2 condos was a referall from another client - both will use vrbo.com to advertise their units for public rental and also visit often as well.

I clean for a condo owner in Santa Rosa Beach - across from Gulf Place - she visits and rents to the public. I took on her business after she fired her property managers selected cleaning crew last spring and as she come to see the condition the unit was left in after the cleaning crew finished prior to arriving. many companies hire people to "clean" for them and end up losing clients because of their lack of skill and investment to the return of clientel renting the units who find it "dirty" after it being "cleaned".
She hired me from another referral.

The summers keep me back to back 7 days a week - weekends always and weeknights as well - of course with this being the snowbird season - and I work for owners who do not generally rent to public - this month being holidays at home for most - I have open time to clean for you tomorrow, monday, or tuesday, I can come by today later this afternoon on my way to Grayton, or can meet you there anytime this evening to give you an estimate, and if you have me clean for you I assure you will be as happy as any of my clients have been. In 5 years, I have never once had a call back, or complaint on my finished work, I take my time and do it right, the client deserve it and it is how I continue to help them enjoy owning their home - and personal rentals that they book in the summer have continued to revisit and compliment the home owners for the immaculate clean.

Let me know if you are interested - sorry I am replying to the post a little late - I was just browsing the SoWal - to post some advertisement of Concierge Services I will offer to those coming into town - such as shopping for groceries, party goods, and the such.

So nice to run across your ad, I hope to be able to help you - my cell number is 850-368-4826 and my email address is soveryclean4u@yahoo.com. If you reach my voicemail, feel free to leave me your number, your needs, time frame, etc or email that to me - i get emails on my phone however the home I will be at today has limited signal and I may need to check the email - if you are a texter so am I - prefer email and text over voicemail anyday! However if you get my voicemail it is because I am without signal and I will not see your number as a missed call - please follow up with the email in that case - I may not log into this site until tonight - and i also have this site notifying me when I receive emails in this account, so I think I stay pretty connected as much as technology will allow!!

Thanks for reading a little about me - I like to know a little about anyone who would come to my home - especially if I wouldnt be home at the time - and assume anyone would hire a cleaning service would want to know their experience.