• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aseidel

Beach Comber
Dec 21, 2012
Single middle age lady lives alone, needs an UNFURNISHED condo or small home 3/2 to rent for long term. Seagrove Beach area along 30A close to beach and bike trail.
Lease to start Feb 15, 2013. Budget is $1200 to 1400 per month. I will be down in mid January to preview and sign a lease. I have my own property management company. I will be a great renter and take excellent care of your home. Finally moving to Seagrove Beach full time! Please call or e-mail me if you know of anything available.
Anne :wave:
678-427-4872
queenofrealestate@gmail.com

aseidel

Beach Comber
Dec 21, 2012
Thank you, I have already found a place.

Thank you. I have found a place.

Not sure if you are still looking, but we have a 3 bed./2bath condo at Seagrove Highlands avail. 3/1/13 for long-term. Upscale, new carpet, tile kitchen,hall, bath. No pets, basic cable/w/s included. $1,350.00 plus utilities. Let me know if you are interested

wldknox

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2013
Hello Anne! I am not sure if you are interested in a roommate, but if so, I would love to talk to you. I am a 34 year old professional (with secure area [Watercolor] employment) looking for a long term rental property in the area. I am quiet, a non-smoker and can provide excellent references. I also have a well behaved and trained 11 year old golden retriever. She is truly an excellent, loving dog. If you are interested and would like to talk more, please let me know. Thank you!

aseidel

Beach Comber
Dec 21, 2012
Sorry not interested in a roommate.

Sorry not interested in a roommate...good luck to you.

Hello Anne! I am not sure if you are interested in a roommate, but if so, I would love to talk to you. I am a 34 year old professional (with secure area [Watercolor] employment) looking for a long term rental property in the area. I am quiet, a non-smoker and can provide excellent references. I also have a well behaved and trained 11 year old golden retriever. She is truly an excellent, loving dog. If you are interested and would like to talk more, please let me know. Thank you!