• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2fareast

Beach Crab
Mar 3, 2009
can anyone recommend a great florist and tent/chair rental company for a party i am having

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Florist

can anyone recommend a great florist and tent/chair rental company for a party i am having
Not sure if she does other than weddings, but "It's a Perfect Day" florist is fantastic. Beautiful but not very expensive. If you need her number, PM me.

Botaniqfloralstudio

Beach Comber
May 5, 2010
Tim M. Ryan, FSMD is a fifth generation Floridian from the Central Florida area. He was one of the first fifteen floral professionals certified by the Florida State Florist Association and was the recipient of the 2008 Florida Sunshine Cup. Tim decided to become a Destination & Event Florist and established TIM RYAN DESIGN to accommodate weddings and events all over the state. Tim spent several years in Bay and Walton Counties and then returned to Central Florida, only to realize that his heart remained on the Emerald Coast. It is with great excitement that he announces the opening of a permanent retail flower center named BOTANIQ FLORAL STUDIO in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. The location of the studio is in Grayton Beach on the grounds of Hibiscus Coffee and Guesthouse located at 85 Defuniak St. For questions or any immediate floral requests, please call 850-368-7471.