• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

applebunch

Beach Comber
Apr 28, 2009
LTR still available?

Thank You.

Hi all:

As the summer begins to wind down, I find myself in need of a reliable, gainfully employed tennant. I have a wonderful 4 bedroom 4 bath in Dune Allen, and a more cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath in Seagrove. I think the rent will range from $1000 to $2000 depending on the unit and length of lease. Will need some solid references. Anyone interested? Let me know. Thx.

Austin

Beach Crab
Aug 10, 2009
4 bed

hello, do you still have the 4 bedroom available? If you do can we stop by to see if on friday the 14th?

please call me on my cell # 239-248-2648 or send me yours.

Hi all:

As the summer begins to wind down, I find myself in need of a reliable, gainfully employed tennant. I have a wonderful 4 bedroom 4 bath in Dune Allen, and a more cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath in Seagrove. I think the rent will range from $1000 to $2000 depending on the unit and length of lease. Will need some solid references. Anyone interested? Let me know. Thx.

REEstrada

Beach Crab
Aug 12, 2009
Very interested. Do you have photos of the homes? Address' will also be nice to maybe drive by the homes.

Thanks.

Hi all:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Hi all:

Which house in Dune Allen? I got a call last night from a family relocating that wants a 4 bedroom. Husband is a chef and the wife will be working at Sacred Heart. I told them I would help them scout. They need to find something quickly.
Thank you,
Mrs. Hop