• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TNflipflop

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2008
We really need a vacation!

Looking for a rental for the week of June 28-July 6 or a couple of weeks in July might work. We would love a great view and have fallen in love with Seagrove/Eastern lake road in the past but would be open to other areas. We have 6 adults and 1 child (child/parents/ and both sets of grandparents). We also have two tiny lap dogs(both are over 3 years old). One is a 3 lb chihuahua and one is a 5 lb Yorkie-neither of which shed and both are immaculate and very well trained. Does anyone have availability for that week?
Thanks so much!

TNflipflop

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2008
Kindergarten Teacher needs the beach

This is a plea to any Seagrove rental owner out there that needs to fill a last minute cancellation this summer. Did not think we could take a vacation this summer so we didn't plan and reserve a rental. But... this Kindergarten teacher needs some respite before the school year starts back. We are starting a modified calendar (year round) this year so starting back for me is July 31... There would be 4-6 adults and one child, and we have a 3 lb spoiled and immaculate Chihuahua whose feet rarely hit the floor. If my inlaws were able to come, they have a 5 lb Yorkie that is also immaculately trained. I am hoping that my mother in law can come. She is a cancer survivor who is just a few months out of treatments and she could use the peacefulness for her healing.

If you could rent to us, please send me some info and prices for your rental.
Thanks for considering us.

TNflipflop

~One can never own too many pairs of flip flops!