• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
House (Condo) Cleaning Service

I am looking for work around the Seagrove Beach area, I have my own Cleaning Service. I worked for Resort Quest (Abbott) for three years and then Five years with a friend that had her own cleaning service. I need a few more houses or condos to clean if any one need any services I would appreciate very much your business. My husband also does lawn and yard work in the Seagrove area.
I am Honest, Dependable, and Affordable. I will do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleans. I also do construction cleanup. Please feel free to call, email,
at

Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
9057 Shiloh Cemetery Rd.
Florala, AL. 36442
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
cell: 850-419-3298
home: 334-858-8846
Southern Linc: 1*16728

Thank you in For your time.

andipandi

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2006
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Service

God Bless you honey!! I am writing your numbers down for next trip to the beach. I will be making some changes soon. Thanks so much!

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005

Will you go in to Destin to clean and if so do you also handle maintenance?

llsnd98

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2006

RE: house (condo) cleaning:
I too am new to this message board and just logged in for the first time and saw your post. I am in Seagrove with a 2 bdrm, 1 bunkroom, 2 /2 bath 1500 square foot home and may be seeking both cleaning and a little yard maintenance. Could yor possibly quote me on just the cleaning part of it? Would you be available for quick turnarounds on the weekends?

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
House (Condo) Bussinesses, Cleaning

I am looking for work around the Seagrove, Rosemary, Santa Rosa area if you need any cleaning services please contact me. I have cleaned for Resort Quest (Abbott) for three years, on my own for about five years. I do the laundry, I am avaiable when "YOU" need me, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly. Also do end of season Deep Cleans, or if you just need a touch up from time to time I will do that. Need help moving in or just rearranging call me.
Honest, Dependable, Affordable. Will also do construction clean up
Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 Cell:clap_1:
334-858-8846 Home

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Construction Clean up

If anyone needs and construction cleanup or just regular or rental cleaning please let me know I am looking for work.
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell
334-858-8846 home

will do daily, weekly bi weekly, or monthly
prefer seagrove, rosemary, santa rosa area

Doesn't matter how big or small.
Thank you
Neice Odom:rotfl:

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
Need Work

I am looking for work to do in the Condo (House) Cleaning, Construction Clean Up business. I know it is late in the season, but would also like to be you house keeper for next season to. That is why I am looking for extra work since the season is slowing down. I would appreciate any work you might have. Please call or email if you or you know anyone that has work.
I also will do end of season Deep Cleans or just a one time touch up.
Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell:funn:
334-858-8846 home