• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
Help - We would like to have a custom built-in cabinet/desk made. Any suggestions on who to hire. Somebody said Scott Woodward??? Don't know who or where he is. I don't even kow if that is his correct name??? Is 30-A cabinets still in business? DO they do that type of work? Anyway, any sugestions would be helpful.

Yzarctoo

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2009
desk/cabinet

My husband, Larry might be interested. You would need to contact him and give him more info so he can know just what the job entails....he can be reached at noclassever@aol.com. His name is Larry.

Ann Morrell

HandymanConnect

Beach Lover
Oct 17, 2008
SEAGROVE
We have cabinetmakers

Help - We would like to have a custom built-in cabinet/desk made. Any suggestions on who to hire. Somebody said Scott Woodward??? Don't know who or where he is. I don't even kow if that is his correct name??? Is 30-A cabinets still in business? DO they do that type of work? Anyway, any sugestions would be helpful.

Hello,
We have a craftsman that is a custom cabinet maker by trade. He has over 30 years of experience and his work is guarranteed for a year. He can give you a free estimate and we can get you several referrences if you like. You can call our office at 622-5262 or email us at hmcdestin@earthlink.net. We look forward to hearing from you.
Arlene at Handyman Connection