• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HeyJude

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
Need a tutor for one of my kids. Must be good at explaining 3-4th grade math!

Please PM me if you are interested or can recommend someone.

lisaseer

Beach Lover
May 5, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach FL
Hello,
Did you locate a Math Tutor? If not, please contact me. I am a certified FL elementary school teacher living here in SRB. Too many layoffs and budget cuts in the school system this year. I am looking for opportunities to tutor. Perhaps I can assist you in your need. I have references.
Lisa Cyr

SCV2

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2012
I am a certified Math teacher in grades K-12. I tutor out of my home or will come to your home for an additional fee. Contact me. 850-461-9339

Jennifer Arlene

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2012
Grayton Beach
If you are still looking for a a math tutor I would be happy to help!! Although I am not a certified teacher, I have many years of experience with teaching/tutoring children in both home and school settings. I have worked as a VPK teacher, filled a permanent substitute position in content support, worked alongside elementary school teachers, tutored many of my neighbors children in all areas especially math and science, and have successfully tutored college level math while earning my nursing degree.

I am very organized and a great note taker. Although I am not a teacher, I love teaching and helping others. I am great with kids and would love the opportunity to speak with you further about my qualifications.

You can contact me via email at jpollard929@gmail.com or call my cell phone at 850-737-1967.

Jennifer