Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I am excited to be making an online gallery for photo sales, and I need your help picking photos. If you have a favorite SoWal photo, describe it or paste it in this thread for inclusion in the gallery.

Photos currently online can be seen at:
http://www.sowal.com/photos.html
http://www.MoonCreek.com/stock

The gallery will allow purchase of various size prints on different kinds of paper, even canvas! There is also a framing engine which allows you to choose from many different matte colors, sizes, and textures, as well as many different frames. It'll be a very simple process to choose what you want and it will be FUNN!!!

At any time in the future if someone wants a specific print or a framed print of any photo, all they have to do is let me know and I can add it to the gallery.

Thanks for your support! :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:clap: :clap:

Sounds like a good job to go with my morning coffee.:D I just finished the afternoon round.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OK tell me how to do what Tim did and I can pick some faves.

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I am lovin' this. It might take me a while though. :clap:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
OK tell me how to do what Tim did and I can pick some faves.

Right click on the picture that you like and click on save as..save it to your hard drive, then when you hit reply to this thread click on manage attachements. Click in the space where it says "upload file from your computer" Find the file that you saved. Then click upload. That is all you do. Voila' picture attached to your post. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:sosad: ...sure wish I could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.