• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jennyrae

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2005
I want to go down for 3 or 4 nights next month and would rather rent directly from one of you wonderful people. It will just be me getting away from job and family stress, so a studio would do. I always stay in Seagrove and rent from Garrett, but am open to any suggestions. My needs are few... quite, beach access of some sort, kitchen. That's about it. I usally go for upscale homes for my sisters and me but this time I just need a getaway for one. If anyone has a lull in booking small units, please let me know. Since I am paying for it all, cheap would be great!

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
We have a studio at Hidden Beach Villas but I honestly don't think it will be ready next month. We are complelely renovating from top to bottom. We'd love it if you'd keep us in mind, though, for the next time you want to escape (that's something we all can relate to!)

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
jennyrae said:
I want to go down for 3 or 4 nights next month and would rather rent directly from one of you wonderful people. It will just be me getting away from job and family stress, so a studio would do. I always stay in Seagrove and rent from Garrett, but am open to any suggestions. My needs are few... quite, beach access of some sort, kitchen. That's about it. I usally go for upscale homes for my sisters and me but this time I just need a getaway for one. If anyone has a lull in booking small units, please let me know. Since I am paying for it all, cheap would be great!

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

I don't rent my place out. But if you'd like it wouldntt be a big deal to me if you want to stay in it for 4 days. It's really Very Bright and cheerful. Just make sure you leave it the way you found it. Let me know... :razz: