• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
Hi,

Here's my thoughts: Your rental is likely sitting empty right now not making you any $$. No-one is coming into the area to rent vacation rentals with the world shutdown and the beaches closed.

I'd like to find a rental I can stay in for a few months for $800 or so per month. (Let's negotiate!)

We can scratch each other's backs.

Looking for a small furnished place that allows myself (single 40-something female) and my 2 small dogs under 6 lbs (literally the perfect dogs) from May through July. Possibly a little longer.

Beaches aren't likely to open in that time, so your rental is likely going to sit sans income otherwise.

Let's help each other out.

I own a remote company and won't have any change in my income, so I'm secure. I'm not here for 'vacation', I am only here to help my mom out due to her health and to help her figure out her living situation.

So, if you want some $$ for an otherwise empty fully-furnished rental in Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, or the Destin area, I can provide.

Looking to keep it around or under $800/month including all utilities.

I am also willing to help out with landscape stuff, as long as it's not a firestorm of an overgrown mess, lol!

Since I won't be in my own place, I won't have much to do besides work. I am happy to weed, trim stuff, edge, etc.

I lived around this area all of my life. Before I left in 2015, I worked at Watercolor Workout as a personal trainer for 12 years.

I am a clean, neat, quiet, non-smoker who previously had a place in Santa Rosa Beach, then rented it out when I hit the road. Sold it two years ago.

What else?

I don't know. You ask me.

Prefer an unattached mother-in-law type unit, but will consider something attached. Not interested in apartment living. It CANNOT have roaches. I don't do roaches. It can't be a scary place/neighborhood.

First floor best. I am currently in the area.

If interested, text me at 850 six two two, five one six four.

Let's help each other out.

My name is Kelly

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7090.jpg
    IMG_7090.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 24
  • RvChickadee photo me and girls copy.jpg
    RvChickadee photo me and girls copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24