• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carly Strickland

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
I am looking for someone who can help me long term with cleaning. I'm 6 months pregnant and need someone who can start immediately and would want to stay on after having the baby. Right now the hours will vary from week to week. Must be flexible. No more than 10 hours a week for now, but could change.

NO CLEANING SERVICES. I want someone who can integrate with our family and possibly help with the baby once she arrives. My husband and I would require a great, kind attitude, as you would be treated the same! We live in Blue Mountain Beach. Must have own transportation.

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH

LiveLove30A

Beach Crab
May 17, 2019
Freeport
I am looking for someone who can help me long term with cleaning. I'm 6 months pregnant and need someone who can start immediately and would want to stay on after having the baby. Right now the hours will vary from week to week. Must be flexible. No more than 10 hours a week for now, but could change.

NO CLEANING SERVICES. I want someone who can integrate with our family and possibly help with the baby once she arrives. My husband and I would require a great, kind attitude, as you would be treated the same! We live in Blue Mountain Beach. Must have own transportation.

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH

Pay is $12/Hr. CASH

Hi Carly. I’m interested in helping out, plus I enjoy cleaning :) Please contact me through email and we can go over details. Thank you!
~Kayla (kaylacraig1@hotmail.com)