• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Paver Stone repair needed. Can anyone recommend someone that can repair a small paver stone area? We have a small area of 6-8 paver stones that need to be recemented down on our walkway at our rental house in the Eastern Lake area. Please post or PM me with anyone that does this type of work.

Thanks in advance. :cool:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
wetwilly said:
Paver Stone repair needed. Can anyone recommend someone that can repair a small paver stone area? We have a small area of 6-8 paver stones that need to be recemented down on our walkway at our rental house in the Eastern Lake area. Please post or PM me with anyone that does this type of work.

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Our townhome association hired a company by the name of Brickstone to install pavers from the parking lot to the front doors of the townhomes in Cassine Gardens. They did a great job. If you want to check out their work, Cassine Gardens is located on the north side of 30-A, next to Cocoons and the new Cassine Station building. It's across the street and east of One Seagrove.

Paver stones just don't last. There are members of our neighborhood association who are in favor of installing them. However, after seeing the kajillion dollars worth of pavers that were installed in our town in GA fail in just one year, I'm against them (and for other reasons as well). Problem? In our town it's the root growth of trees and bushes that makes them pop, as well as heavy rainstorms. Even laying them on concrete doesn't work because a heavy rainstorm will undermine the ground underneath the concrete, cause cracks in the concrete, and mess up the pavers.

Personally I like the old Florida look of the unpaved roads with oyster shells, although I know many of you disagree with me.