• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
For whatever reason, The Grand website I always use to check showtimes is now only showing theaters in Alabama. I can't find any showtimes- HELP!!!:bang:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
...global warming or tin foil?:dunno:

what are you seeing? Nothing looks very interesting to me...:sosad:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
...global warming or tin foil?:dunno:

what are you seeing? Nothing looks very interesting to me...:sosad:

It appears we were too late to see Kit Kittredge American Girl Doll movie. I think it was here, but it must have had a very short run. Since it was on the wholesome side (and the exact opposite of those nasty Bratz), I imagine it wasn't too popular. I think it is still playing in larger markets.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
yeah, we missed it too.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
It appears we were too late to see Kit Kittredge American Girl Doll movie. I think it was here, but it must have had a very short run. Since it was on the wholesome side (and the exact opposite of those nasty Bratz), I imagine it wasn't too popular. I think it is still playing in larger markets.

oh, do try and see it. Little IBD and I went and it was great. I was going to post about it but forgot. Good clean, little rascals type movie. :D

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider

This is just so sad. :sosad: