• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ls2006vacay

Beach Lover
May 3, 2006
Hi,

My husband and I would like to return to 30A this summer. We don't need a big place and I'm looking for a reasonable price. We'd pay more to be beachfront but we'd at least like to be close to the beach.
Let me know if you have a rental, have a friend that has a rental, recommend a particular rental company, etc. (I'm sort of annoyed with the lack of service I've experienced at the rental companies I've inquired to).

Also, we'd like to stay somewhere that has recovered/is recovering nicely from the storms.

In return I can promise you we're good renters. No kids, no pets, no parties.
(but we'll still pay the security deposit or whatever)

Thanks,
Laura
likespolkadots@gmail.com

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Hi Laura,

Have you checked out the units on VRBO.com and Vacationrentals.com? Most properties have calendars so you can see what is open. If you are not beholden to a certain time period (say, summer when the families are in town) may I recommend October? Shh ... don't tell anyone ... that's when a lot of owners come to town because the weather is so great. For renters, rates are lower and the choices are greater. I know we are booked for all but three weeks this summer, so your choices of home with good views for the summer may be limited. You can look at our website (it's in my signature) but with 3BR we are probably too big for you.

I also have to mention our management company, Emerald Sun. You might want to try calling them if you haven't yet. They are a mid-sized company and they do keep on top of things with their units. Of course, no one can give you more info about a place than the owners. That's why a lot of people are turning to the owner-rental places to do their bookings. Good luck!

Oh, and :welcome:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Mermaid said:
Hello Laura, we have a studio condo in Seagrove Beach, one mile east of Seaside. It's all been redone and is comfortable and spacious for two adults. Here's the virtual tour:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas/

If it looks like something that would suit you, please PM me!
I LOVE the alignment of that bed. ;-)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Mermaid said:
Hello Laura, we have a studio condo in Seagrove Beach, one mile east of Seaside. It's all been redone and is comfortable and spacious for two adults. Here's the virtual tour:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas/

If it looks like something that would suit you, please PM me!

Mermie!!!! I love, love, love your condo!! I know that my sister and I would love to come down and stay sometime, perhaps in the fall. I will let you know. It is Beautiful!!!!!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
:blush: I am blushing with the compliments! Thank you thank you and yes, we're open for business. We have lots of SoWaller recommendations. :D

Kimmifunn, your chic NYC apartment has a bed arranged the same way on the wall, doesn't it? Tell me that "Mermaid Cove" has a touch of that big city sophistication!

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
Hello and Welcome! :welcome:

We, too, have a place we offer to others for a beachfront vacation. Located in WaterSound Beach, Bridge Lane is gulf front with fabulous views. I mention it because you fall into the demographics we cater to...no kids, no pets, no smoking...but we do encourage parties! :D Other guests think it's very reasonable for the vacation it offers, but you know your budget, I'm sure.

Check it out at www.watersoundbeach.net and let me know if you have an interest. Good luck in your hunt for your perfect vacation!

joanne

We are always looking for good renters.... it's not always about the money- on either side of the transaction.

Would love for you to check out our home in Seagrove.

Terry