• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hey,

Any possibility anyone has availability for Dec.27 or 28. Stay for 4 nights on the West end. I am booked and was looking to help out this great family. They have stayed with me in the past and probably need at least a 2 br. Please help them if you have anything available. Email is:

tpstauffer@gmail.com
2 adults and 2 young adults.

Thanks,

Curtis

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Curtis: If by any chance they'd be interested in the east end, I have a nice 3 bedroom cottage at the Cottages at Camp Creek. The cottage is spacious, built in 2004, big porch, across the street from the beach, and very family friendly and filled with lots of things families can do together, regardless of ages (e.g., games, books, movies, puzzles, beach stuff, cds). Just pm me if you're interested and I'll give you the vrbo link. Thanks.

Hey Paula,

Thanks for getting back with me. Your places are the first ones I recommended to them yesterday. They are pretty set on being on the West end for the time being. I'll let you know should that change, you may want to shoot her an email anyway. They might reconsider.

Thanks again.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Unfortunately Curtis they would probably have to be out by the first, that's a big day for Snowbird arrivals.