• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
The 10th annual Seaside School Half Marathon & 5K race is quickly approaching on Sunday, March 4th. We need lots of volunteers, which means we need you! We are so grateful for the many volunteers that give us their time year after year. Many of you have been volunteering for all 10 years! We need people to help with parking, man the race course at all the intersections, give out water to the runners, set up, and many other tasks. You will receive a free T-Shirt, the school's sincere thanks, and will feel good being a part of a wonderful community event!

If you'd like to join in the fun, please email Jessica Duggan at: jessicaduggan@msn.com

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
We still need a few more volunteers to help on Sunday morning, March 4th. If you'd like a free T-shirt and be part of the excitement of the race please email Jessica Duggan at: jessicaduggan@msn.com

Thanks everyone! We've had a great response from SoWallers!

SGB, if someone can't finish the 5K, is there transportation available (like a golf cart) to get the person back to Seaside? I have a badge. But I have developed a bone spur the size of a marble from plantar fasciitis. It's very painful, so I might not be able to walk 5K. Any ideas?