• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I am looking for a place in the SoWal area or Atlanta area that has a good selection of 100% virgin wool needlepoint yarn. For our new son-in-law I plan to make a Christmas stocking that matches the ones I made for our daughter's first Christmas. Don't think I'm crazy -- most of it is pavilion stitch, so if I find the yarn, the stitching will go quickly.

BTW I have lost the Paternayan number for the green which makes it difficult to do online.

Any help would be appreciated.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I am looking for a place in the SoWal area or Atlanta area that has a good selection of 100% virgin wool needlepoint yarn. For our new son-in-law I plan to make a Christmas stocking that matches the ones I made for our daughter's first Christmas. Don't think I'm crazy -- most of it is pavilion stitch, so if I find the yarn, the stitching will go quickly.

BTW I have lost the Paternayan number for the green which makes it difficult to do online.

Any help would be appreciated.

There's a yarn/fabric store in Freeport that posts on here. They might have it or know where you can get it.

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
FYI-There is a new yarn store in Freeport on Highway 20 in the stripmall with the Freeport Pet Clinic. I am not into handy work, so can't vouch for the inventory as I haven't been in the store. Also, check out Bags for Hags, cute store. Good luck with your quest. Sorry for repete, Scooterbug had posted as I was posting.