• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

neighborvision

Beach Crab
Mar 10, 2010
Hi All,
Kassie and I are delighted to join SoWal.com and are looking forward to sharing NeighborVision with our local community and others around the world.
We will be LIVE tonight from Fort Walton Beach as we attend our monthly PSA (Production Services Association) meeting in Fort Walton Beach. Our membership is made up of local people behind the scenes to support visiting movie makers, commercial filming and most any event needing video production assistance.

For any of you who were in the Seaside Marathon, you might was to see some of the LIVE video I shot this past Saturday morning when 3,000 people raced out of town. NeighborVision Seaside Marathon 3/6/2010

Thanks,
Ray Zukowski

neighborvision

Beach Crab
Mar 10, 2010
Hi Again,
Just wanted to say if you know of any up coming events you think should be capture LIVE, just let us know.
Ray

Astara

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2010
Hi All,
Kassie and I are delighted to join SoWal.com and are looking forward to sharing NeighborVision with our local community and others around the world.
We will be LIVE tonight from Fort Walton Beach as we attend our monthly PSA (Production Services Association) meeting in Fort Walton Beach. Our membership is made up of local people behind the scenes to support visiting movie makers, commercial filming and most any event needing video production assistance.

For any of you who were in the Seaside Marathon, you might was to see some of the LIVE video I shot this past Saturday morning when 3,000 people raced out of town. NeighborVision Seaside Marathon 3/6/2010

Thanks,
Ray Zukowski

I checked out your site and I love it. I love how you showed the different stores and shops as well as our beaches. I sent my out of state family and friends the link so they can see the paradise that I call home. Not only do they get to see the pretty beaches, they get to see all of the places I like to shop and eat. Maybe it will motivate them to come visit. Thank you.