• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
We are new homeowners in SoWal and wanted to get the word out on "Lemondrop" our new 5+BR Seagrove Beach House for rent in Eastern Lake. See www.findvacationrentals.com/7475 for more details. The house is brand new, was just finished in May 2005, has a private pool, sleeps 18, sits on a large corner lot at Eastern Lake Road and Brown Street, is 125 yards from 2 beach accesses, and is adjacent to the Summer's Edge community.

To close out the summer, we are offering a special weekly rate for the remaining August weeks (8/13, 8/20, and 8/27). We are also giving a discount for the 2006 Spring/Summer season if booked by 12/31/05. Additionally, nightly rental season starts the week of 8/20 with a 3 night minimum.

Rent it for yourself or tell your friends and family about "Lemondrop". Private message me if interested or go to www.findvacationrentals.com/7475 for more details on the property, 8 pictures, and rental information on the house.

And, yes I am looking into getting one of Kurt's virtual tours to show off the property!! :clap_1:

Thanks.

:welcome: :cool:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Congratulations on your lovely new home! Good luck with rentals....is it really a "short" bike ride to Seaside/WC? You must be good friends with Lance!! Or maybe in my advanced age, "short" has become loooong!

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Thanks we have done well with rentals in our 1st season. And yes, it is 2-2.5 miles to Seaside/WC. Other houses in the area advertise this distance and I did drive and clock it. We are on the west side of Eastern Lake.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Sueshore said:
Congratulations on your lovely new home! Good luck with rentals....is it really a "short" bike ride to Seaside/WC? You must be good friends with Lance!! Or maybe in my advanced age, "short" has become loooong!

Oh...I see the liberal use of the word "short" :cool: may be subjective or up for debate. I just used the words suggested by one of the local rental agencies :D . I guess 2-2.5 miles is long to some and "short" to others. I guess 'distance' does matter.... :welcome: :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Not when you are in SoWal!!!! That bike ride will help burn off all those delicious meals eaten!

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Really lovely large home, we will keep that in mind for next year...how do you get to the beach?? a vt from kurt would be so nice!!!

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
seagrovelover said:
Really lovely large home, we will keep that in mind for next year...how do you get to the beach?? a vt from kurt would be so nice!!!

Thanks. There are 2 public beach accessed a "short" 100-125 yrds away(yes "short" even for an old guy like me). One at/next to Ramsgate Condo and one at Eastern Lake Rd and S. Gulf Drive.

If you book early for next year (before 12/31/05) we will give an early bird discount or if you contact me and say you "saw it on SoWal.com" we will give you a break too.

And yes, I agree a Moon Creek Studios VT is coming soon. I can't justify NOT doing it after seeing the incredible work that Kurt does.