• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I'm upgrading the board to a different type with more features. It might take a few days to get things ironed out.

The photo gallery is up and running and I hope that people will add their beach photos, vacation pics - whatever. We'd love to see your vacation photos at the Beaches Of South Walton. It's a free online album that you can share with your friends and family.

Go to the gallery - http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery, click on "members' photo albums", click on the "upload" link at the top, and upload photo(s). Your uploaded photo(s) will create an album under your username. You can then create subcategories if you like.

You can upload pics of any size and big pics will automatically be reduced to 600 pixels wide or tall for easy viewing, click on the uploaded pic and the larger original opens in a new window.

Or you can upload pics under the General Gallery if you'd rather - you don't have to create your own album.

TIP - If you'd like to resize your photos on your computer, here is a link to the world's easiest picture resizer by Microsoft. Click on it and select run, and it will install. Once installed, all you have to do is right click on any pic file on your computer, select "Resize Pictures" and it will give you several size options - it's that easy!
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

You can also send e-postcards from any pic.

This board also has a calendar which you can add events to - one time or repeating. You can add the dates you'll be in SoWal. :)

Your birthday will be added in the calendar automatically if you set your birthdate in your user cp.

Last edited:

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Love the picture!

I love the picture of Western Lake pine trees, one of my favorite scenes that has not changed over the years. Do you every make copies of photos available for purchase? Just beautiful! Thanks.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Oldtimer said:
I love the picture of Western Lake pine trees, one of my favorite scenes that has not changed over the years. Do you every make copies of photos available for purchase? Just beautiful! Thanks.

Glad you like it. Yes - I have prints available for sale, and digital files available for other uses such as advertising or editorial.

I've got a lot of different shots of those trees. ;)

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
The board seems to have a lot of new stuff........it will take a little bit to get used to it, but I think it looks cool....once again KURT'S THE MAN!!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
graytonrbust said:
The board seems to have a lot of new stuff........it will take a little bit to get used to it, but I think it looks cool....once again KURT'S THE MAN!!!!!

It has a lot of new features. Hopefully it won't be too overwhelming or intimidating. It just takes playing around with it a bit. And of course you don't have to use all the features.