• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
District 5 also picked up a new Republican, Jerry Jones. Jones is the husband of current District 2 commissioner Cecilia Jones.

That's horrifying news!

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Early Voting provides a more convenient alternative to traditional Election Day voting. For those who are unable to make it to their polling place on Election Day, they have the option to vote early when it better fits his or her schedule. Early Voting occurs in multiple locations throughout the county on the week or so before Election Day. At least 30 days before Election Day, the Supervisor of Elections will announce the locations and times for Early Voting. If the voter still has a conflict with the designated voting times for Early Voting or Election Day, he or she can still vote using a Mail (Absentee) Ballot.

Early Voting Times:

• Primary Election:
    August 20th-27th, 2016 (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
  • General Election:
    October 29th-November 5th, 2016 (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
What a hoot! I didn't believe it, but after reading Danny's post, I checked the supervisor of elections and it's true. Jerry Jones is running in district 5. We now have a walton county election! Cecilia Jones has been riding Tony Anderson around everywhere and apparently Mr. Jones doesn't like how much time Mrs. Jones is spending with Mr. Anderson.(He's Single) Evidently Mr. Jones gave her an ultimatum to leave tony alone or he would run against him and tell the truth about what he knew about Tony. Yes folks, a genuine triangle of lies, you can't make up stuff like this. This will be so interesting to watch cecilia have to deal with Jerry's nasty disposition that she has wielded against so many people over the years. Karma, I suppose.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
As of yesterday there were several who had not finished qualifying including half the Superintendent field. And I keep hearing about a last minute shakeup. We'll wait and see.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
You have GOT to be kidding me about Jerry Jones. How?
And I have heard about the D1 candidate too.
For those who keep calling wanting either me or ShallowsFuzz to run, the answer, at least this time, is no. We aren't sure we will be in District 1 for four more years, and that's just the first of many reasons.