• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Never lived in ground floor unit at Sanctuary at Redfish available
For snow birds or anyone monthly January and February 2014 and monthly after that. Heated
Pool, workout gym, fire pit. Blue Mountain Beach
Walk to several restaurants. Water taxi during season to an almost private beach on 30A. Umbrella and two chairs daily during season. PM
For special first season prices.

Emak1083

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2013
Is this still available? And is it let friendly? I am very interested to rent in jan and feb. I am a 30 year old responsible full time employed women.

Emily

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Still available. $1990.00/ month + tax, security fee,cleaning fee. On Vrbo soon

Gayle

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2013
We are currently renting at Redfish but our owner is selling the unit so we are looking for another place. But, we have been in this area for 6 years and always have been able to stay until the end of March at no change in the rental rate. Seeking a place for next winter

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
that's what amazes me. March is a huge rental month and most people can make 1 1/2 - 2 times what they make form jan-march end renting long term with less wear and tear and one gets to work on there unit during those times. Only advantage is if your unit only attracts spring breakers during march.