• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ugabuga

Beach Fanatic
Jun 4, 2010
I'm a new property owner in SoWal--this web site was recommended to me by one who uses it often & sings its praises. I registered here today.

I've cruised several forums & find them very useful & informative.

I can't figure out how to thank a poster for a post. In several posts I see:
"The Following Users Say Thank You to XYX For This Useful Post:"

How do I say Thank You to a poster?

I'm a new property owner in SoWal--this web site was recommended to me by one who uses it often & sings its praises. I registered here today.

I've cruised several forums & find them very useful & informative.

I can't figure out how to thank a poster for a post. In several posts I see:
"The Following Users Say Thank You to XYX For This Useful Post:"

How do I say Thank You to a poster?

You send a PM to the poster requesting their home address. You then mail a twenty dollar bill to the poster who will then happily flag the proper post with a thank you! :D

Just kidding...there should be a little icon thingie next to the post that you click on to thank them. I do believe though that you can't thank someone until you have at least 10 posts under your belt? Could be more then that...Regardless, welcome to paradise ugabuga! :clap:

ugabuga

Beach Fanatic
Jun 4, 2010
Thanks

You send a PM to the poster requesting their home address. You then mail a twenty dollar bill to the poster who will then happily flag the proper post with a thank you! :D

Just kidding...there should be a little icon thingie next to the post that you click on to thank them. I do believe though that you can't thank someone until you have at least 10 posts under your belt? Could be more then that...Regardless, welcome to paradise ugabuga! :clap:

Thanks