• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GeorgiaFam

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2017
Inlet Beach
Beautiful new beach cottage home in Inlet Beach looking for 4 month tenant or snowbird. Fully furnished with all new furniture, hardwood floors throughout, granite tops in kitchen and all baths, covered front and back porches, free WiFi, stainless appliances, etc. Also a quick stroll across the street to the beach and adjacent to Camp Helen State Park and Lake Powell (See attached Map). Beautiful pool amenities, sidewalks and parking for 2 cars in driveway. Only 1 mile to 30Avenue | Upscale Shopping, Restaurants in Inlet Beach FL

2nd Batch.jpg 2nd Bath2.jpg Back Porch.jpg BackYard.jpg Bedroom 1.jpg Bedroom 2.jpg Foyer.jpg Kitchen Table.jpg Kitchen.jpg Laundry.jpg Living 2.jpg Living Room.jpg Map.jpg Master 2.jpg Master Bath.jpg Master1.jpg Office 2.jpg Office.jpg Outside.jpg

Attachments

• Grande Pointe - Dock 1.jpg
    Grande Pointe - Dock 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 59

KatieWitherspoon

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2015
Hello,

My mother is wanting to come down and visit and we have been looking for an Airbnb or something along the lines of your home. The place looks perfect. Is it still available?
Please give me a call.

Jasoncox832

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2018
Birmingham
Hello there,
Please contact me if it’s not rented out yet. My company is moving down and I have to be in the market by November 1st so I have a short timeframe to find something.
I’m working with Sandestin realty but your home looks like a perfect way to get myself and and my son aclimated to the area and he’d be a short drive from walton high so it’s perfect. I’d put my furniture in storage until I buy.
But once again I’d need to move in by November 1st.
Please let me know ASAP as I have to figure out my details within the next week.
Thanks,
Jason
(205)420-9649