• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

furymom

Beach Lover
May 13, 2008
Building a home and need a decorator to help! Any recommendations? I would really like to find a good decorator who can also help with furniture selection so maybe a retail store that offers this service?
Thanks

jenfortune

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2010
house designer

Hi I have a small antique shop in niceville with tons of unique and inexpensive things. My partner and I just started a business to stage empty houses for realtors. We can set you up with some really cool things at a very reasonable price, we have no problem staying within any budget. I just finished a beach house and can send you some photos if you want. It will be way more reasonable than on your side of the bridge. It is a fun thing for us, I just want more room to go hunting again! My partner has a degree in art and I am just highly inventive. Call Jenny at 850-502-7058

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Paige Schnell, Tracery in Rosemary. Beautiful store, last year's designer for the Southern Living Idea House, shooting today I believe for House Beautiful, and has been featured in other magazines. Many homes here, Birmingham, and other locales have the beautiful Tracery touch. Paige is also a very "plugged in" community member as she supports local non-profits. I always like to support people who give back to their community.

watersounder

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2009
Building a home and need a decorator to help! Any recommendations? I would really like to find a good decorator who can also help with furniture selection so maybe a retail store that offers this service?
Thanks

We have just finished up our home. We used Kelly Porter Smith. It was my first time using a designer. She did a great job. We went through a home on the parade in Watersound (builder David Lillenthal: Dune Construction) a year ago where she had done the interior design. We loved her work. She has done a few homes around 30a area. We ended up having him do some renovation work and she did the interior. They both do great work.

(850) 269-2903 Porter-Smith Designs

Good luck!

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Call Lynn Hall @ Luxe Home Interiors in Destin!
(Used to be called: Norwalk Furniture)
850-654-1155

Great person to work with!

Tell her Steve w/S.C. Designing, Inc. sent you!

Good luck!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
I would love to talk to you. I am a licensed Interior Designer and live here in Santa Rosa Beach. My husband saw your post and I thought I should reply. I do not have a store but have been a designer for over 25 years so I have the experience and the knowledge of furnishings. I handle several lines of furniture and accessories. Would love to meet you in person to discuss your needs.
Call me if you would like to get together.
Jan

Jan F. Carter Interiors,LLC.
jcintrs@yahoo.com
850-699-3713

If you are into modern we are it. We have a retail store in Miramar Bch/ Hwy 98.
Our style is clean and sophisticated, yet comfortable for a house on the beach.
Having a large enough retail space we can show you what we do. We have furniture, accessories, lighting and much more. We also get involved in the initial planning process with your architect and contractors. Choosing a designer is important and it should be the right match. Hope to see you.

850-269-1699

idmodinteriors@embarqmail.com

Last edited: