• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
hey yall... new to this forum, but not new to the area. Although i wish i could claim to be a native, i have lived just above the Alabama line pretty much my entire childhood. Every year though, we would spend plenty of our summer down in Panama City beach, and as such, i have always loved it and fantasized bout owning my own bit of the beach. Now i do, and im proud of it. I love our beaches and love it when others leave our beaches cleaner than they find it. What we have is a gift, and the only way were going to keep it is by keeping it beautiful. In 2007, i came into some money, and my dream was quickly realized, as i was able to afford my first home in the panama city area. Been through a lot, considering i bought a small fixer upper, but ive done the work that needs to be done, and now my home is worth about 30,000 more than what i paid for it. Glad to be here, hope to maybe help out with some of the questions and help out where i can.