1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

New Menu at Pizza Bar

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by Beach Runner, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Pizza Bar has a new chef and a new menu. The pizza choices haven't changed, and the prices haven't increased. But I did a takeout, and the pizza was smaller relative to the box. Still great. The new chef is going local, and I like that. I'll miss the Caprese, but face it, tomatoes aren't great year-round if they're local. The grouper filleto is gone because the cost for such a big piece of grouper has greatly increased. I don't think most people would want to pay more for that appetizer. I look forward to trying the new menu options. I like the simplified menu and look forward to trying the new pasta dish.

2. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Love Pizza Bar! Can't wait to see and try what's new from Chef Phil McDonald.

3. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    We never come to the beach without going to Pizza Bar at least once. Oh, there are some interesting veggies on the new menu, like Brussels sprouts and a bruschetta with radishes and avocado.

4. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

So I have heard! We have a new story coming out soon.

5. Iris

Iris Beach Fanatic

Had a great Margherita Pizza last week and a pepperoni pizza the week before. Both were excellent. And Joe, the manager is always tops. Always look forward to going to Pizza Bar....sometimes it's just for a focaccia, roasted veggies and a salad.