• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com

30 Days of Night (2007)
I saw this movie Sunday night with Savvytangerine and Wineguy.
Good Vampire Flick.

What movie do you want to see ?

Last edited:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
I heard a review from Ebert and Roepert (maybe they are only local to Chicago??) but they trashed it. Said if you've seen one like this you've seen them all. But I've seen movies that I loved and they hated. :lol:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
I heard a review from Ebert and Roepert (maybe they are only local to Chicago??) but they trashed it. Said if you've seen one like this you've seen them all. But I've seen movies that I loved and they hated. :lol:

I really enjoyed the Potcake site!!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
I still want to see 3:10 to Yuma, Stardust(dollar theater) and a new movie with Reese Witherspoon and Jake G ...can't think of the name...Rendition??? I need to go to bed.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
3:10 to Yuma is predictable, but really good.

Randy_McMurphy

Beach Comber
Oct 15, 2007
Although it's not brand new, 'Twas The Nightmare Before Christmas/3D was very good. It's much more fun to watch now.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
I saw the trailer for SJ's movie on the Sundance channel (which, by the way, I LOVE!). I really want to see that.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I heard INTO THE WILD from Jon Krakauer's book is really good. But they are not showing it here or PCB. Nearest theater is Pensacola. :bang: My eldest daughter saw it in DC over the weekend and was really taken back by it.

I love all the suspense movies that are coming out now!