• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sowal nanny

Beach Comber
Jun 1, 2008
30A on camp creek
Hello Everyone! I am happy to announce that I am officially moving to the SoWal area. I'm from the Panhandle originally, and have always loved the beaches of South Walton. I have started my own business called 'Nanny by the Sea' and will be advertising in your local papers during June. I am here to Babysit, Nanny, Private Tutor and will even walk the dog. I have a Master's Degree in Education, CPR Training, National Fingerprint Clearance and 14 year's experience teaching, nannying and tutoring. I look forward to meeting many new families as I settle in this summer. What brought me to the area, aside from the lovely beach and great restaurants is how healthy and friendly all of the locals are. I'm eager to meet new people, watch plays at the Seaside Ampitheatre, relax at Sundog, and jog on the trails. And if anyone needs tutoring, nanny services or just a night out among adults, you can find my flyers and cards around town.

Thanks and hope to meet many of you soon!

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Gotta love the little people...

If My wife or i can help out with art projects/she had a similar service in N.C. for years,(many years ago). She recently returned home & found one of he "children" heading to eastern Carolina & the family nearly adopted my wife.
Best of luck
Mark:wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Hello Everyone! I am happy to announce that I am officially moving to the SoWal area. I'm from the Panhandle originally, and have always loved the beaches of South Walton. I have started my own business called 'Nanny by the Sea' and will be advertising in your local papers during June. I am here to Babysit, Nanny, Private Tutor and will even walk the dog. I have a Master's Degree in Education, CPR Training, National Fingerprint Clearance and 14 year's experience teaching, nannying and tutoring. I look forward to meeting many new families as I settle in this summer. What brought me to the area, aside from the lovely beach and great restaurants is how healthy and friendly all of the locals are. I'm eager to meet new people, watch plays at the Seaside Ampitheatre, relax at Sundog, and jog on the trails. And if anyone needs tutoring, nanny services or just a night out among adults, you can find my flyers and cards around town.

Thanks and hope to meet many of you soon!

fantastic! :welcome: hope to meet you soon!

sowal nanny

Beach Comber
Jun 1, 2008
30A on camp creek
advertising...

hi,

i've put some nice self-designed flyers around and took out an ad in the seaside times. my next step was to get back on this and start chatting to people and then i also think a small blurb in the walton sun would be a good idea.

what did you have in mind?

thanks!

natalie