• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Cat

Beach Crab
Feb 10, 2005
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be here. My family has a house in Grayton Beach, and we've been vacationing there for years. I haven't been down in over a year, though, and I miss it!!!! In a couple of months, a girlfriend and I plan to come for an extended weekend. I want to do things I've never done, but always wanted to like rent bikes, kayaks, and such.
Are there any new hangouts or restraunts that I should know about? :D

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hi cat! Welcome to the board, and visit often. A year is a looooong time not to see Grayton. There's nothing like biking on the path along Scenic 30-A, or kayaking Western Lake.

If you didn't make it to the 331 restaurant/bar on the bay last time, check it out, and the Sea Bar across the street.

Beach Cat

Beach Crab
Feb 10, 2005
Ew. New rentals. :-(
Love 331, haven't been to Seabar. A year is a long time!
I would like to try to make it for the wine festival in May as well. This CoCos place sounds like good, cheap fun! I've never heard of it. I'm always scoping out my new favorite Mexican dive.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Beach Cat said:
Ew. New rentals. :-(
Love 331, haven't been to Seabar. A year is a long time!
I would like to try to make it for the wine festival in May as well. This CoCos place sounds like good, cheap fun! I've never heard of it. I'm always scoping out my new favorite Mexican dive.

You will like Coco's. The wine festival is great and sells out quickly. Here are some photos from the one in the fall:
http://sowal.com/photos-041106.html

041106077.jpg