• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
Wow - look at our new Beach !! :clap_1:

Miramar Beach near Mainsail and Edgewater condos.

We received an extra 100' of gorgeous white sand virtually overnight which tripled the width on this section of beach.

We're VERY impressed with the sand quality - what a remarkable difference this project has made - this will greatly benefit our rentals this season - you can bet that I'm promoting it on our sites ;-)

E

Excalibur

That is a pretty fancy new beach you have there.:clap_1:

Now, if we could only get the rest of the county done...............2008 is too long until they start on the rest of the county beaches.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
64548300-M.jpg

Unplugged, the lot to the left of the Rondette is available for under $2Million.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Unplugged, the lot to the left of the Rondette is available for under $2Million.
That's right SJ: Just another bargain in this buyers market :lol:

Hey, let's partner up and build on it :cool:

I've been seeing some real steals on the MLS over the last few weeks. So glad we picked up our RE license a while back - it's fun to go window shopping these days... ;-)

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Thanks for the pictures, Unplugged. Other than the pipes and machinery, the beach looks great. So happy to see the wide beach there again. I have stayed in that very area many times. Love the round house. I watched the best party going on there once. They had Van Morrison blasting for hours, I almost crashed the party. I'll be glad when the beach restoration continues eastward.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Unplugged said:
That's right SJ: Just another bargain in this buyers market :lol:

Hey, let's partner up and build on it :cool:

I've been seeing some real steals on the MLS over the last few weeks. So glad we picked up our RE license a while back - it's fun to go window shopping these days... ;-)

It is a great price, but what would I do with a beach front house? Thanks, but no thanks.;-) Give me Bay front for less than half the price.:cool: