• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
New to message boards....this is great...I love the area and get down alot....We like to stay in the Seagrove area and will be there for Thanksgiving week, so we were wondering where to eat if we decide not to cook Thanksgiving lunch/dinner. What will be open? My sister and I plus some friends and family members....We always love the Christmas parade the Sat. after Thanksgiving. Our favorite places would have to include The Red Bar, D&K'S, Patchouli's for great stuff, Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor....we just love the area and hope to be homeowners there soon. We grew up with a house at Sunnyside so we have always loved the beach....but that area is THE BEST! We are AUBURN alums so we will be watching THE game for sure....where would be a good place if we decide to venture out to watch it....we are hoping for 7!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE.......Beachgrl:cool:

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
:welcome: It is amazing the amount of local and "practical" information that you can get from the SoWal forums. Everyone here has an answer to just about anything!

thanksgivingeflyer.gif

And Red Bar is a great place to watch a game. Also Shades.