• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DaYoungnickis

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2021
SoWal
My boyfriend and I have decided that 30A is the place for us but we want to spend 3-5 months in the area to explore the neighborhoods more in depth before buying. We are flexible with our budget and are also open to a month at one location and longer stays at another. Any leads??

Oct 17, 2016
Inlet Beach, 30A
My boyfriend and I have decided that 30A is the place for us but we want to spend 3-5 months in the area to explore the neighborhoods more in depth before buying. We are flexible with our budget and are also open to a month at one location and longer stays at another. Any leads??
I know of a new apartment complex in a very nice Community on the east end of 30A that will allow a six month rental term with a three month addendum...I am not sure what their availability is like. I also know of a possible option in PCB near Pier Park that could be a month to month option if it is still available. I am friends with a travel nurse and believe she will be renting her 3/3 townhome while she's in Colorado for the summer. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss. Welcome to the area! You will love living here. Erikam@Naumanngroup.com

DaYoungnickis

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2021
SoWal
I know of a new apartment complex in a very nice Community on the east end of 30A that will allow a six month rental term with a three month addendum...I am not sure what their availability is like. I also know of a possible option in PCB near Pier Park that could be a month to month option if it is still available. I am friends with a travel nurse and believe she will be renting her 3/3 townhome while she's in Colorado for the summer. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss. Welcome to the area! You will love living here. Erikam@Naumanngroup.com
I will email you now, thank you so much for the response! I really appreciate it

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Post your ideal neighborhood to buy and locals on here can guide you.

DaYoungnickis

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2021
SoWal
I know of a new apartment complex in a very nice Community on the east end of 30A that will allow a six month rental term with a three month addendum...I am not sure what their availability is like. I also know of a possible option in PCB near Pier Park that could be a month to month option if it is still available. I am friends with a travel nurse and believe she will be renting her 3/3 townhome while she's in Colorado for the summer. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss. Welcome to the area! You will love living here. Erikam@Naumanngroup.com hi Erika, I responded to you... I am jarnickisarah@gmail.com