• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Meranda

Beach Crab
May 13, 2009
Hi All,

Look forward to becoming a resident around Blue Mountain Beach area. The people seem friendly and I'm currently looking for a temporary rental while we search for a building lot.

Mike & Hiroko

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Hey newbie,
welcome aboard the crazy boat called south walton- I see cat woman has said hello- she's very encouraging & friendly. Have fun & watch out for snakes- just ran across a huge water moccasin the other day while riding my bike in a residential area. The thing was so big, I thought it was an anaconda- it must have been pregnant or just ate a wharf rat- maybe a small animal- I don't know. Sure creeped me out. Itzkatztime told me to check out mikecatadjusters videos- he has some good ones on snake I.D.'s. Not a snake lover, but appreciate the info.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
welcome and join in the discussions, a new point of view is always a welcome addition.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Hi All,

Look forward to becoming a resident around Blue Mountain Beach area. The people seem friendly and I'm currently looking for a temporary rental while we search for a building lot.

Mike & Hiroko

Meranda,

I know how excited you must be! Let us know when you find your lot. We just bought one in Blue Gulf and are working on our plans to build small ICF house.

Good luck! :D
G