• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carrie Goodman

Beach Crab
Apr 24, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Need a website or logo so you can bring your new idea to life, but don't have the design or tech knowledge to make your dream a reality? Ready to upgrade your website or logo to take your business to the next level? If that sounds like you, I'd love to talk with you and hear more about you and your business!

I'm Carrie, and my husband Kyle and I own Salt Inspired Design, a remote design studio specializing in WordPress and the premium Divi WordPress theme. We offer WordPress web design and development, WordPress support and hosting, a la carte WordPress services, and custom logos for creative, adventurous, ethical, and ocean-inspired business owners who have a passion for doing good in the world so they can be more visible online and keep making waves in their community and the world around them.

To learn more about us, visit https://www.saltinspired.design, and to check out our portfolio, visit Portfolio | Salt Inspired Design.

We're now booking for Summer 2020, so hurry before all the spots are gone! Most websites can be completed in just one month. To get a quote for your project, just click on the chat bubble or fill out the contact form on our website, email us at hello@saltinspired.design, or call us at 850-419-4142. We can't wait to hear from you!