• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
New Year's Eve Party -- WaterColor - Silent Auction Benefitting the REP Theatre

See poster for details.

We will be giving away some tickets here on SoWal.com, so stay tuned for further details on how to win four tickets to the event!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You are a married woman! (Does your husband know that I'm having dinner with you tonight?)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
this looks like a total blast!!!

Event Details:
Shake your tail feathers with the WaterColor Inn & Resort this New Year's Eve. Enjoy the last of 2008 with us and ...

“Dread Clampitt” playing from 9 pm – 2 am

Silent Auction to benefit the Seaside Rep from 9 – 11 pm with complimentary champagne. Additionally, there will be a raffle with prizes.

Kevin Boyle will be the Masters of Ceremony throughout the evening and will perform a comedy improv skit from 10 pm – 10:30 pm “Thank God, It’s Over: 2008 A Year In Review”

Champagne Toast at midnight with a balloon drop. Complimentary breakfast buffet from midnight – 2 am. Complimentary Candy Station.

DJ Edward Jack in the Peacock Lounge from 12 – 2 ish…

Cash bar and please festive attire required.

get tix

Last edited:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Just got off the phone with the peeps at The WC Inn. They still have room packages available. Called and told a few friends. 199 (216 including tax) for 2 tickets to the event, Gulf View Room, and breakfast the next morning in the Gathering Room (off the Lobby)....GREAT deal....for those who don't want to drink and drive and want to ParTAY! Be there....I'm thinking I will be :clap:

We did this for several years for the Cafe Thirty-A Ball. MOST fun was breakfast in the lobby the next morning, everyone looked like crap and laughed as we recounted the night before!