• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
$20 Advance tickets are still on sale for the party tonight. I'm at the Watercolor Inn right now helping get the event ready. This is going to be a great New Year's Bash. So as a reminder, here's what you get for $20:

• DREAD CLAMPITT. (I could stop there and it would be worth it)
  • Kevin Boyle (My mom would say, don't stop here, what else is there? :blink:)
  • DJ EJ
  • Complimentary champagne from 9-10 and at midnight
  • Cash bar
  • Silent Auction and Raffle with some very awesome prizes from local businesses to benefit the Seaside Rep.
  • A complimentary midnight-2am buffet and candy station
  • A Balloon Drop (Sweet)
The $20 advance tickets are on sale until 2PM today. Click here to purchase your tickets. After 2, you can still buy $20 tickets at the front desk at the Inn. Then it's $30 at the door.

*Whew* :D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The link doesn't work anymore. Guess it'll be at the door or head down to WaterColor.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
The ticketing link is working again, sorry for the inconvenience...

As if this party could not get any cooler, here are our two big raffle drawing prizes:

A YOLO BOARD. That's right, a YOLO BOARD. Valued at over $1600.
:yikes:

A Private Acoustic Performance by DREAD CLAMPITT (1 1/2 Hours). Valued at over $"Holy Crap It's a Private Performance by Dread Clampitt!" (Priceless) :clap:

RAFFLE TICKETS ARE $5 each, or 5 for $20! (Sold at the event):yikes::yikes::yikes:

Plus many more awesome prizes along with our "Resolution" Silent Auction Packages.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks for the raffle reminder- everybody remember to bring cash-ola!

You can bet I am buying raffle tickets since I am on a winning streak lately.:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
A balloon drop???? I am 54 1/2 and this is a first for me! :clap: I am letting jdarg buy my raffle tickets.

I jsut walked back from the beach and saw Kevin out by the tent talking on his phone. I would think a phone is the last thing he would want to be using. :D

I am going to go nap. See my age above and you will understand why. :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I also hear that there is some masterpiece artwork at the silent auction. I was fortunate enough to see the arteest at work!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Let me remind everyone, if you are going to get snockered tonight, be sure to have a designated (sober) driver. I don't want to be reading about my friends in tomorrow's paper. Have a great time, and ring in the new year, but arrive alive.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I also hear that there is some masterpiece artwork at the silent auction. I was fortunate enough to see the arteest at work!

Not sure who won the masterpiece, but the party was a HUGE success. My feet are tired- going to bed now, full report tomorrow. Happy New Year!