• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Does anyone have Dish Network and a DVR and DVD recorder? I am in desperate need of someone to burn me a copy of the NYE Widespread Panic Show. A couple of "Tall Boys" and oysters @ Hurricanes for any kind soul who can fulfill my NYE wish???

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
nyesirius.jpg

I found this on Panicstream.com but I didn't find anything mentioned on the Dish Network website. It may just be the audio feed which I have already purchased both nights ($19.95 to download both shows which is usually about 6 discs worth of music). Do you have dish network? If so let me know if they make any mention of it...gracias!!!​

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
from WP website:

December 21, 07 -- New Year's Eve Update-Sirius and CNN
If you can't join us in person at the Philips Arena, you can still enjoy the show! Widespread Panic?s New Year's Eve show, December 31st, will be simulcast live on Sirius Satellite Radio ?Jam On-Jam Bands? and Anderson Cooper - New Year?s Eve LIVE from Times Square on CNN will be reporting in on the celebration.

Happy New Years!

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
so, if I interpret that correctly, it looks like no continuous WP stream. before heading to CNN's site, I thought Anderson was to be in The ATLanta:roll: for live coverage. Imagining him hanging with a bunch of spreadheads is as amusing as imagining him at a dead show. AC getting offered doses on camera every two minutes...