• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sweetmagnolia

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2015
I made a post a few months ago and haven't been able to find what we need. I'm posting again because we would really like to be moved and settled by year end.

My husband and I are two professionals who work from home and are looking for a long-term lease. We, also, have 2 part-time children who we would love to get enrolled in school by the first of the year. We are looking for:

1) 3+ bedroom home, if there is an additional area for home office(s)
2) long-term lease, unfurnished home/condo in the area from Destin to SoWal
3) at least 2,000 sq ft - preferably around 2,500+
4) neat, clean, new, and/ or remodeled - We're very picky, but will treat your home as ours and keep it in great condition.
5) home/condo with a pool and/or community pool/amenities
6) We, currently, live in Perdido Key on the water and would LOVE to have another home/condo with a view. It's not necessary, but definitely a plus+++!

If you have a home that would fit our needs or know of someone that does, please email me at theinkols@icloud.com, with information, pictures, and address.

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Shannon Inkol

Michelle Braatz

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2015
We have a listing on line here and zillow ect...look for Posings by Michelle Braatz on the first and second page. call me at 850-305-9222. Thanks, Michelle

DebbieJames

Beach Lover
Feb 20, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a client purchasing a townhome in Prominence. Will be ready by December 1. 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, everything brand new!! It's about 1,700 sq ft, so not sure it that will do.

$2,500 per month.

Prominence is just east of Watersound. The unit is on the north side of 30A and backs up to the state forest. The pool is awesome!

GaGirl84

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2015
Hi Shannon,

Please take a look at our most recent listing. Please feel free to message me if there is any interest at all.
For Rent - 4-bedroom/4-bath House For Rent (12-Mo Rental On 30a)

Best Regards,

Sandra Rogers

I made a post a few months ago and haven't been able to find what we need. I'm posting again because we would really like to be moved and settled by year end.

My husband and I are two professionals who work from home and are looking for a long-term lease. We, also, have 2 part-time children who we would love to get enrolled in school by the first of the year. We are looking for:

4) neat, clean, new, and/ or remodeled - We're very picky, but will treat your home as ours and keep it in great condition.
6) We, currently, live in Perdido Key on the water and would LOVE to have another home/condo with a view. It's not necessary, but definitely a plus+++!

If you have a home that would fit our needs or know of someone that does, please email me at theinkols@icloud.com, with information, pictures, and address.

Shannon Inkol

Shannon Inkol

ShayNChris

Beach Crab
Jan 2, 2009
Miramar Beach
Have you found something yet? I am moving out of my home and it will be ready to rent in the next few weeks. It's in Miramar Beach near the outlets. It's 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, built in 2007, pet friendly and on a cul-de-sac. The yard is fenced with bay view from the upstairs. $2,600/month.

Shannon Inkol