• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nicksonthebeach

Beach Crab
Feb 11, 2015
Nicks On The Beach will be opening back up tomorrow, February 11th at 4pm! Please come out and join us as we celebrate another season of cooking up the best fried shrimp on the coast and good ole' fashioned seafood. Of course we will have our bar available to serve you with our Traditional $1.95 margaritas, ice cold beer or cocktail of your choice.

We look forward to seeing you all again real soon and having you continue to be a part of one of 30A's original family friendly restaurants.

We will also be having live music preformed by Chip Lyons on Friday evening and we assure you that it will be an enjoyable time to be had by all and you won't want to miss it!

We are grateful to be able to serve our Blue Mountain Beach community and look forward to providing great service, great food, and great experience for the upcoming year ahead.

Nicks On The Beach
"I got my crabs at Nicks"
(850) 267-2117

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Nicks On The Beach will be opening back up tomorrow, February 11th at 4pm! Please come out and join us as we celebrate another season of cooking up the best fried shrimp on the coast and good ole' fashioned seafood. Of course we will have our bar available to serve you with our Traditional $1.95 margaritas, ice cold beer or cocktail of your choice. We look forward to seeing you all again real soon and having you continue to be a part of one of 30A's original family friendly restaurants. We will also be having live music preformed by Chip Lyons on Friday evening and we assure you that it will be an enjoyable time to be had by all and you won't want to miss it! We are grateful to be able to serve our Blue Mountain Beach community and look forward to providing great service, great food, and great experience for the upcoming year ahead. Nicks On The Beach "I got my crabs at Nicks" (850) 267-2117
so are you going t o have blue crabs this season?..#hoping