• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Nicks on 30A again?? AWESOME!! This might cause me to move back ;-)

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
When I talked with Frank the other day, he was planning to open the 1st of November; but, there are a few changes to be made and they may not get completed by then. All I can say is: Life is good, again!

Crazy K

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2008
SRB/Franklin, NC
I am so happy. Fond memories of many many parties there. Right Seagrove Girl?

What is Nicks? And what makes them so amazing? Just curious...I'm new to the area.
A locally owned,true north Florida original.No fancy lighting or fancy names for dishes but locally caught,fresh seafood,southern style.
You want to sample the old south flavor for seafood,I recommend Nicks in SoWal or The Captains Table in St.Andrews.You cannot go wrong with either.
The original Nicks is located a few miles west of Freeport on hwy.20.

AKMLM

Beach Comber
Oct 13, 2010
Pt. Washington
A locally owned,true north Florida original.No fancy lighting or fancy names for dishes but locally caught,fresh seafood,southern style.
You want to sample the old south flavor for seafood,I recommend Nicks in SoWal or The Captains Table in St.Andrews.You cannot go wrong with either.
The original Nicks is located a few miles west of Freeport on hwy.20.

Sounds Awesome. I will definitely have to try it! I do remember passing by JC's...But I guess it will soon be Nick's! Love, love, love fresh fish! Thanks for the great description.