• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I am so happy. Fond memories of many many parties there. Right Seagrove Girl?

Wow, I have some great memories there, as a patron and as a bartender. Local color, local flavor and COLD beer!! Memories of the gags played on patrons and staff is hysterical, usually started by Frank Nick, huh Crazy K? Like how to remedy your dogs skin condition? Your legless boyfriend you were bringing home to meet Daddy? ROFLMAO!!!! WooHoo! Welcome back.:clap:

Last edited:

Crazy K

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2008
SRB/Franklin, NC
OMG.....I had forgotten about that "remedy" & poor "Henry". Sooo excited if they reopen! Let me know I'd they have a grand opening. I'll drive the 8 hrs. to b there!

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Nicks! Nicks! Nicks! Nicks! One of my first memories of 30a. Are you sure you have to wait until February? Coming down in November and December - guess we'll have to wait

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
YEA!! I have missed that restaurant for quite a while. Just good seafood!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Update:

I went to Nick's for dinner this evening and talked with Trey. He did verify that they are coming back to 30A and the target date is March 2011. He is looking forward to coming back and serving the SoWal community.....

BTW...the food was excellent as usual.....

Update:

I went to Nick's for dinner this evening and talked with Trey. He did verify that they are coming back to 30A and the target date is March 2011. He is looking forward to coming back and serving the SoWal community.....

BTW...the food was excellent as usual.....
Did you guys talk Auburn football by chance?;-)
WDE!

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
Spoke with Frank yesterday and he said jokingly, "I'll open when Lily Belcher(sp) gets back from Mexico". Told me to put this on here and maybe she would hurry up. Then, he got serious and said plans are to open around February 14th/15th, 2011.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Nicks "The Real Deal"

How many of you locals have had real fresh fish in a restaurant lately?

Affordable?

Soon coming!