• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
What a run....what a flip into the end zone and what else but dat New Orleans Touchdown Dance. WHO DAT>>>>BUSH! Big Big Biggrin! :D

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
oh yeah!!!! we screamed so loud little ibd was scared...:eek:

:lolabove: Us too and all 5 of the puppies woke up! Butttttttt on to next year! Geaux Saints 2008

Congratulations to DA BEARS....today they were DA BEST ATHLETES!
Not crazy about their REF's calls though!!!!!:pissed:

We need a cooler of gatorade for BobbyJ!!!

I have to go lick my wounds now:sosad:

AND, get ready for MARDI GRAS NEW ORLEANS

In New Orleans there is always a reason to celebrate!!!!:welcome: Home Saints....WE :love: YOU!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Great game if you are a Bear fan!!!! Da Bears!!! The Saints had a great season and really have lifted up an entire city! They are winners in my eyes! I also know for sure The SAINTs will be back. They have a young, explosive team and will be around for awhile. With that said, GO Bears!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:bang: ...it was that dammmmmm safety. All down hill from there. But, who cares...the Saints had a great year!

Skunky...can we cheer for the Bears now?

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
i have always like the bears but love the Saints. I am pulling for them for sure.....

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Reggie might have made your day - but according to the exit interviews - that little flip at the end is what got Urlacher and friends psyched. They felt not in our house and you know the rest of the story.........

GO BEARS.:love: :love: .....Sorry Saints I would be cheering for you in the Superbowl if you had beat us - but this feels real good.:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Reggie might have made your day - but according to the exit interviews - that little flip at the end is what got Urlacher and friends psyched. They felt not in our house and you know the rest of the story.........

GO BEARS.:love: :love: .....Sorry Saints I would be cheering for you in the Superbowl if you had beat us - but this feels real good.:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Never give the other team a reason to get fired up in the Playoffs!!! Especially that player!!! He is an animal!!! Next year Saints!