1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Noritake satin gown china - mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by cresap, Jul 20, 2015.

1. cresap

cresap Beach Crab

After using my wedding china only twice, I've decided to sell it. It's Noritake Satin Gown, discontinued in 1999. It's a beautiful creamy white with gold trim and raised pearl accents. On online china sitehttp://www.replacements.com, has the 5-piece place setting for $99. Therefore, you could pay $1188.00 for a full set of 12. I'm asking half that. I have 12 place settings. Buy the 10 place settings for $500, and get the 2 full place settings free! This china is in mint condition - no cracks, crazing or scratches. You could even buy this set of 12 and resell it since you are paying such a discount.
    I also have a set of serving pieces. replacement.com has each piece starting at 24.99 and up from there. I will sell all 5 pieces and sugar & creamer for $150.00. Same mint condition. Please email me if interested. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. cresap

cresap Beach Crab

Noritake Satin Gown china - -Going once, going twice,......
    If anyone is interested, I will leave this posting up for a couple more days only. Thanks for the replies.