• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
After using my wedding china only twice in 18 years, I've decided to sell it. It's Noritake Satin Gown, discontinued in 1999. It's a beautiful creamy white with gold trim and raised pearl accents. On online china site http://www.replacements.com, has the 5-piece place setting for $99. I'm asking half that. I have 11 place settings left (I sold one on ebay, but I'd like to avoid the shipping hassles involved in packaging fine china). Buy the 10 place settings for $500, and get the 11th free! This china is in mint condition - no cracks, crazing or scratches. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

eb85_12.JPG

ec58_12.JPG

ecd5_12.JPG

2angels

Beach Crab
Oct 13, 2009
Still Available?

Hi,

Is your china still available? I have the same china (12 place settings) from my wedding 13 years ago and I've always wanted to add more so I can serve all my guests at Christmas on the same plates. I am located in Glenview, IL. Where are you located?

Thanks!

miss kris

Beach Crab
Nov 30, 2010
Hi Miss Critter!

Is the china still available? I have service for 20 and I still would like more =)!!
If it still is please email me at krismele@msn.com Thanks!!!!

Last edited: