• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mf

Banned
May 14, 2006
i do my share of complaining, but when i find something great i'm pretty vocal about that too!

for years i bought my bagels from H&H on the upper west side. the cadillac of bagels if you will!

today, to my surprise, i found a bagel shop with bagels that could have fooled me into thinking i was on columbus ave in nyc!

NOT JUST BAGELS! they're located in the mall near destin commons across danny weurffel way.

please go visit the wonderfully friendly newcastle (uk) native pauline and try one. if you are a bagel lover, you won't be disappointed :clap_1:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
i do my share of complaining, but when i find something great i'm pretty vocal about that too!

for years i bought my bagels from H&H on the upper west side. the cadillac of bagels if you will!

today, to my surprise, i found a bagel shop with bagels that could have fooled me into thinking i was on columbus ave in nyc!

NOT JUST BAGELS! they're located in the mall near destin commons across danny weurffel way.

please go visit the wonderfully friendly newcastle (uk) native pauline and try one. if you are a bagel lover, you won't be disappointed :clap_1:

Whenever I have to go to Niceville, I always try to stop there. Love the Lawng islander or however they spell it there!