Wanted Oct 1-Dec 1 Gulf Front

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by Alglover, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Alglover

Alglover Beach Comber

We had a placed reserved for Oct and Nov and we just received word that they are doing construction those months so we can’t stay there. Would love to have a gulf front place with preferably 3 bedrooms but could make 2 work. We do not have pets but we do have younger kids. Please help us! Thank you! Would like to stay between $2000-$2500 a month.

2. jamie

jamie Beach Lover

I do not have a gulf front home, but I do have a home about 1 mile from 30A for rent. It is available October 3 or 4 through the end of February, but I am happy to rent it for just October and November, if needed. You can see it here. It is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It is $2000/month and includes utilities.

3. AWBrandon

AWBrandon Beach Lover

Hi,
    I've got a great place a 10 minute stroll thru the neighborhood to the beach. It is a private luxury home with a kids bunk room (single over a double over a trundle). The house has 3 BR, 2.5 baths in a gated community with professionals and second home owners. There is also a pool and health club included. Direct TV and cold air. Please let me know if you'd like to view. Thank you.
    Brandon 205-246-3900

4. DestinBrew

DestinBrew Beach Comber