• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Yep, putting a number like that in the title is tacky, but I need as many curious clickers as possible. To again state our long term rental needs:a newer rental house, prefer west end of 30-A, pet friendly, unfurnished. This is for two non-smoking adults and two small dogs. Surely, somebody has a house they have not been able to move sitting empty and $2000 toward the note would be a relief. Hurry up, we have our eye on a less than perfect place that I am about to lease but figured that I might find something better at the last minute. Anyone?:wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I'm gonna keep this bumped until you find the perfect place!!

I told Punz to take out an ad in the Sun too!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Yep, putting a number like that in the title is tacky, but I need as many curious clickers as possible. To again state our long term rental needs:a newer rental house, prefer west end of 30-A, pet friendly, unfurnished. This is for two non-smoking adults and two small dogs. Surely, somebody has a house they have not been able to move sitting empty and $2000 toward the note would be a relief. Hurry up, we have our eye on a less than perfect place that I am about to lease but figured that I might find something better at the last minute. Anyone?:wave:
My house is only 370 miles north of 30A and 50 years old, but I'll let you rent it for $1000/month...:D

Good luck--can't wait to visit you in the new place, and I'm sure you'll find something soon...

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I don't know why anyone would be reluctant to rent to you...what with that avatar and all. :roll:

Oh, and newer doesn't necessarily mean new...it is Skunky code for not moldy.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Thanks JDarg. NoHall, does your place come with a plane and pilot?

Paging Dr. FFF? I've told that man to zip over here and pick me up--I think there's room to land in the garden between me and my redneck neighbors.

I don't know why anyone would be reluctant to rent to you...what with that avatar and all. :roll:

If I didn't know better, I would say that's one of my students (or co-workers) in his avatar. :lol:

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Here is hoping that you guys find the PERFECT place! (And that it's close to Seacrest!)

I'm not so sure about renting to a Skunkape, but I can vouch for Rapunzel. After she moves out, don't be surprised to find a fresh coat of paint inside and a few new flowers growing outside! And the dogs are probably the BEST dogs in the world! SOMEONE has to have a cute house that they won't be using for the next year or so. . . .