• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
Now is the perfect time of year to live in this Old Florida bayfront cottage in Daughette Subdivision. Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the bay and easy access to the Choctawhatchee River. The home is at the corner of Choctawhatchee Bay and Baker Canal, leaving the home with water surrounding it half-way.

The 1,000 square foot home is a 2 BR, 1BA that was modernized several years ago. Tile flooring throughout makes cleanup easy. Rent is $ 1,250/mo. Call 850.598.0205.

544581_0468750.jpgGoogleEarth_Image.jpg

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
The tenants have vacated the home and it is ready for showing today. I will have it cleaned and ready for someone to move in by Tuesday, March 4. Call if you would like to see it today.

ACORK

Beach Crab
Mar 19, 2014
Is this property still available? Do you have any photos? I am self employed and will be coming to the area in the next couple of months for a long term assignment. I need an extra bedroom for a home office. Please feel free to contact me at a73cork38@yahoo.com. Thank you! Alesia